Escribir College is a leading institute in Karachi for ICAEW classes. Since its inception, the institute has been recognized by the ICAEW (Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales) for its quality education and persistent results.
Successful individuals who join ICAEW through Pathways are entitled to use the ACA designation after their name and are entitled to full ICAEW member benefits.
The course provides a comprehensive study of Business analysis and Corporate reporting that helps students obtain in-depth knowledge of complete Business management and Strategic thinking.
ACCA Affiliates are encouraged to apply. Successful completion of all skills, knowledge, professional and optional papers entitles students to appear only in:
- Strategic Business Management
- Corporate Reporting
- ICAEW Case Study
Why Choose ICAEW?
With over 144,000 Chartered Accountants placed worldwide, ICAEW is the leading professional membership organization that creates and trains finance professionals on a global scale. ICAEW membership opens the doors to limitless career options and global recognition along with providing you the necessary educational and technical assistance to pursue leadership position at any corporation.
ACAs registered with ICAEW are always in demand. The course provides an exhaustive study of business analysis and corporate reporting that helps students obtain in-depth knowledge of complete business management and strategic thinking.
Why Chose Escribir
- Premier ICAEW learning partner in Pakistan
- Weekend and evening classes with flexible timings for trainees
- Case Study tips, practices and mock exams
- Exam-focused studies
- Fee reductions for all Escribir-ACCA affiliates
- Exam and case study registration
- Arrangements for non-ACCA affiliates to apply
- You must have successfully cleared Certificate, and Professional Level Examinations and/or gained acceptable exemptions from the parent awarding body.
- You must be a current and fully qualified member holding full membership from one of the bodies below:
- The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan (ICAP)